Barcol Hardness Testing Machine 25 - 150HBW , barcol impressor
Aluminum hardness tester
Application: It is mainly used in aluminum processing industry,
testing pure aluminum, soft aluminum, thick aluminum alloy,
aluminum strip, aluminum rod, aluminum castings, aluminum forgings
and aluminum alloy products. Also, it can be used for glass steel
重庆百变王牌走势图* A digital indentation hardness tester which is the latest design
and development of our company。
* It is characterized in that provided with a balance positioning,
a digital display of hardness value, and a non disassembly
calibration and adjusting.
* It is with good stability, convenient calibration, and high
accuracy of detection.
* Small in size, portable。 single hand operation, easy to use。 Can
be used in any occasion as long as the hand can reach。
* Wide test range can test from very soft pure aluminum to a
particularly hard aluminum alloy。 effective test range equivalent
to the Brinell Hardness of 25~150HB。
* No need to be supported. Just test on one side of the sample with
the hardness tester, no need to be supported. It is suitable for
the test of large and extra thick workpiece.
* With the maximum hold function, recording the maximum hardness
value during measurements.
* Can be used for measuring Barcol Hardness, other hardness value
can be calculated out by the experimental curve. Such as Brinell
Hardness (HB), Vickers Hardness (HV), Webster Hardness (HW),
Rockwell Hardness (HRB/HRE/HRF/HRH).
* Provide Bluetooth data output choice.
|Range||0~100HBa, Amount to 25~150HBW|
|Indication Error||81~88HBa ±1HBa|
|Repeatability Error||81~88HBa ±1.5HBa|
|Operating Condition||Temperature: 0~50°C|
|Power Supply||2 x 1.5 V AAA (UM-4) Battery|
|Weight||390g (Not Including Batteries)|
Standard Accessories :
1。 Main Unit HBA-110
2。 2 Pins
3. 2 Standard Blocks
4. Pin Length Calibration Block
5. Screw Driver
7. Carrying Case
8。 Operation Manual
1. Bluetooth data out put with software